Hanover Trade Fair 2018
In 2018 the Hannover Messe starts with the lead theme „Integrated Industry - Connect & Collaborate“. The seven international leading trade fairs at the same time and the same place cover a wider range of themes and exhibits: R&D, industrial automation and IT, industrial supply, production engineering and services, as well as energy and environmental technology. From April 23 through 27, Fraunhofer IGD presents its new developments for the digitized work at the joint Fraunhofer booth “Digital Solutions and New Materials” in Hall 6 Booth A30.
- Autonomous 3D scanner for individual manufacturing processes (hall 6 booth A30 and hall 2 booth C28)
- CUPstomizer: Additive Manufacturing for individual mass customization (hall 6 booth A30)
- Plant@Hand3D: 3D visual control station for production (hall 6 booth A30)
- Machine@Hand: Key technologies to support technical staff (hall 6 booth A30)
- CloudiFactoring: Cloudification of Production Engineering for Predictive Digital Manufacturing (hall 6 booth G46)