Do you want to show your colleagues or customers spatial information in an attractive way? Do you have ideas for profitable analyses but you have too much data and your graphics card can’t handle it? Are you looking for visual solutions that are easy to integrate and cloud-capable so as to increase the usefulness and value of spatial information?
Then we cordially invite you to INTERGEO 2019 in Stuttgart to show you our answers to these questions. Come see us from September 17 to 19 at our stand in Hall 1, Booth C076 or at our talks.
At our booth, we will show you applications for the fields of infrastructure planning, urban development and citizen involvement, as well as environmental and agricultural monitoring. These include:
- Interactive visualizations for urban planning and communication in 3D
- 3D visualization tool for fiber-optic network expansion
- Visual integration of real-time water simulations in 3D landscape models
- Visual exploration and AI-assisted analysis of very large quantities of spatial information
- Open-source components for storing and visualizing very large quantities of data
In our series of talks in the INTERGEO conference program, we will be discussing the following topics on Wednesday, September 18 from 4.00 pm to 5:30 pm in ICS Room C 6.1:
- Fibre3D: with scatter plots and panoramas for the infrastructure planning of the future
(Pascal Bormann, Fraunhofer IGD, Niko Gitzen, Deutsche Telekom)
- Urban development projects: visual support for planning and involvement
(Dr. Eva Klien, Fraunhofer IGD)
- Visual exploration and AI-assisted analysis of large quantities of data in agricultural monitoring
(Ivo Senner, Fraunhofer IGD, Dr. Philipp Schmid, CSEM SA)
Come see us at INTERGEO and see for yourself the variety of functionalities and integration possibilities. Take full advantage of the opportunity and schedule a personal meeting with us.
INTERGEO is the leading international conference for geodesy, spatial information and land management. One special focus this year under the slogan “Knowledge and action for planet Earth” is digitization in the fields of mobility and construction, with topics such as the Smart City, surveying, laser scanning, digital plans of work (BIM), unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), and virtual and augmented reality. We cordially invite you to come see us in Stuttgart from September 17 to 19.